The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
(electronic tones)…- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the Final Challenge…for the course.…For this challenge we use the 06 01 challenge exercise file…and I ask that you be able to complete all of these…tasks in 40 minutes or less.…I'd like you to really try to focus…on completing all of them in 30 minutes…or less just to really get your skills down,…so that you can quickly do each of these tasks.…Let's go ahead and get started.…All right, our first task is…save the file as my 06 01 challenge.…
File, save as, go back to the desktop to chapter six.…We'll click in front of the title…and type my and save.…Next, we're going to add the droplet theme.…Page layout, themes, find droplet,…change the heading and body font…set to Calibri-Cambria.…We'll go to fonts.…Let's find that Calibri-Cambria,…right here.…
Task number three.…Complete the task on the project one through six worksheet.…Let's go ahead and go to project one.…Our first task, on a new worksheet create…a cluster column chart that displays…department Q1, 2, 3 and 4 data.…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.