Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Full-length practice exam, part of Excel 2010: Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam (77-882).
(ambient music)…- [Narrator] Hi, welcome to the solution video…for the Final Challenge.…For this final challenge,…we're using the 10_01 challenge exercise file.…And we need to be able to complete…this challenge in 40 minutes, or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…First task, Save the file as My 10_01 Challenge.…File, Save As.…My 10_01 Challenge, and Save.…Let's mark that as Done.…Next, on the Invoices Worksheet,…Apply the Currency Formatting…to the data in columns J and K.…
Configure the formatting so that any new records…will have the same formatting applied.…Let's go to the Invoices Worksheet.…Select J and K, and if I select the entire column,…any new records that are added…will have that same formatting applied.…Currency.…Great, let's go back to Instructions.…Apply Cell Style 60% Accent 5 to A9:L54.…Now, remember the easy way to select an entire range,…go all the way across and then ctrl + shift + Down Arrow.…
And we are lookin for Accent 5 60%.…Here's Accent 5, here's 60%.…Perfect.…Let's go back to Instructions.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.