The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
(synthesized bells)…- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the Chapter 4 Solution Video.…For this challenge, we use the 04_08 challenge exercise file…and I had challenged you to complete all the tasks…in five minutes or less.…Well let's go ahead and get started.…Our first task is to cite the file as My 04_07 Challenge.…I'll go to File and Save As,…click in the front of my document title,…type My, and then Save.…Mark that as done.…
Our second task: use the format painter…to apply the formatting style in Cell B5…to the range B11 to B13.…Five, I'm gonna use Format Painter,…and then I'll just select from B11 down to B13, perfect.…Go back to the instructions.…Apply the formatting style in cell B4 to cells F4 and H4.…Here is B4, now if I double click on the Format Painter,…it will allow me to click more than once.…
So I'll double click, click on F4,…and now I can click on H4.…I'll need to go back and click on it again to toggle it off.…Let's go back to our instructions.…Mark that as done.…Our next task: merge and center cells A1 to H1.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.