The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the Chapter Four…Challenge Solution video.…For this challenge,…we use the 04_07 challenge exercise file,…and our challenge due to complete all the tasks…in 10 minutes or less.…Let's get started.…First task is to save the file as My 04_07 Challenge.…File, Save As.…Let's go to the Chapter 4 folder on our Desktop.…Type My in front of the title and click Save.…Next, we're going to complete the task…on the project one, two and three worksheets.…
Let's go ahead and start with project one.…First task, in A17,…use a lookup function…to return the average rates for Westminster on Thursdays.…We'll click in A17.…It's going to be a Vlookup.…Click on Insert Function…to step into that function.…And we are looking for Westminster.…We can simply click on A10.…
Tab on down to the table array.…We're looking for A8 through H13.…We'll make it an absolute reference.…The column number that contains the information is one,…two, three, four, five.…The range lookup will be false…because I want an exact match.…Let's go ahead and click OK.…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.