The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the Chapter 3 Solution video.…For this challenge we were using…the 03_06 challenge exercise file…and I challenged you to complete all of the tasks…in five minutes or less.…So let's go ahead and get started.…I have the file open…and out very first task is to save the file…as My 03_06 Challenge.…I'll go to File, Save As.…Just click right at the beginning and type in My…and click Save and that's done.…Next, insert a new worksheet…and move it to the right of Team Sales 2015.…
I'll click the insert worksheet, move it over to the right,…go back to my instructions…and it says rename the worksheet Team Sales 2016.…Double click.…Team Sales 2016, perfect.…Back to the instructions so we can mark that as done.…Next, insert a second new worksheet…and rename the worksheet Total 2016 Sales.…Go ahead and click insert a new worksheet…and this will be Total 2016 Sales.…
Great, let's mark that as done.…Next, on the Team Sales 2015 worksheet…insert a column between columns E and F…and type Gross Sales.…Team Sales 2015.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.