The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Hi.…Welcome to the Chapter Six solution video.…For this challenge, we were using…the 06_07 challenge exercise file,…and I believe that you should be able to complete…all of these tasks in 10 minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…Our first task, as always, is to save…our file as My 06_07 Challenge.…I'll go to File and Save As.…I know you know how to do this already.…My, space, and Save, great.…
I can mark that done.…Next task, in cell F5 on the Team Sales 2016,…use the SUM function to total the sales for each quarter.…Use AutoFill to copy the formula down…for the other two salespeople.…Okay, so let's do those two first.…Team Sales 2016, okay.…Let's go ahead and put our total in.…We're gonna start in F5, go to our Home tab,…click on AutoSum, that looks like…the right range, I'll just hit Enter.…
Now, I wanna copy this down quickly…so I'm gonna double-click on the AutoFill handle.…Boom, there we go.…Let's go back to the instructions.…Format F5 to F7 to include the dollar symbol,…the comma, and no decimal places.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.