The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Narrator] Welcome to the chapter three…challenge solution video.…For this challenge, we'll use the 03_07 challenge…exercise file, and I challenged you to complete…all of the tasks in eight minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…Our first task is to save the file as My 03_07 Challenge.…We'll go to file and save as.…Navigate to the chapter three folder on the desktop,…click in front of the file name and type my and a space,…and click save.…The second task is complete the tasks…on the project one and project two work sheets.…
Let's go ahead and go to project one.…First task, apply the Euro currency French,…France, style to C10 through H26.…Let's go ahead and select that range.…In our number group we'll click the more button.…Select currency, use the symbol drop down menu,…and let's find the Euro currency for France.…There it is.…I'll select it and click OK.…
Now, you might be tempted to increase the width…of the columns to accommodate the text.…Please don't do anything that you're…not asked to do on the exam.…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.