The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Trainer] Hi, welcome to the Chapter 9 Solution video.…For the Chapter 9 challenge,…we used the 09_04 challenge exercise file.…I challenged you to complete all of the tasks…in 10 minutes or less.…I gave you a little bit extra time on this one.…Okay, are you ready?…Let's get started.…As always, our very first task is…to save the file as My 09_04 Challenge.…We'll go to File and choose Save As,…click in front of the document title,…type in My and a space and save.…
Can mark that as Done.…Next, on the 2016 Sales Data sheet,…apply filters to the data…so that the following data is displayed.…We wanna see soccer nets sold during the period…January through June.…Here's our 2016 Sales Data.…We're looking for soccer nets…so we're going to filter on the Item column.…Click on Select All,…scroll on down until we see soccer nets.…Now, I could also use the search field here.…
Soccer nets.…There we go, I like that, that's really quick.…Click OK.…Now, let's apply a filter to our date.…We just wanna see January through June,…so watch this trick.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.