Explore the multiple ways to share a form with respondents.
- [Instructor] To share your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 Enterprise screen,…and then click on Forms.…If you can't see the Forms apps appear…you may need to click on Explore all your apps.…Let's go ahead and select Forms.…And then open the form that you wish to share.…Once the form is open, I tend to scan it briefly…just to make sure that it is the correct one.…To share, simply click on Share…at the top right hand side of the screen.…And you'll notice that you are presented…with a number of options.…
The drop down box here,…next to Anyone with this link can respond,…allows you to change it to…Only people in my organization can respond.…I tend to leave it as the default.…We then have a few options,…to copy a link,…and then send that link in an external email client,…we can create a QR code for the form,…we can embed code into a website,…or we can email directly from within Office 365.…We can share the form as a template,…or we can create a link to view and edit…which means that we can actually have other users…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.