Instructor Josh Rischin shows the multiple ways to share a form with respondents.
- [Instructor] To share your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 enterprise screen and click on forms.…Once opened, select the form that you wish to share.…What I tend to do is briefly scan the form…to make sure that it's the right one prior to sharing.…Once happy that it's the right form,…to share, simply click on share…to the top right of the screen.…If you would like to restrict the form to people…in your organization, simply click on the dropdown box…and change this first option.…Otherwise, leave as is.…At this particular point, you are provided with four options…for sharing.…
You can copy and paste a link into a external email client,…you can create a QR code,…you can embed code into a website,…or you can email a link from directly within Office 365.…You also have the option to share the form as a template…or to share the form to collaborate.…And this will mean that other Office 365 users…can contribute to building the form…and will also be able to view results,…and that is how we can easily share an Office 365 form.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.