Instructor Josh Rischin shows the multiple ways to share a form with respondents.
- [Host] To share your Office 365 form…open the Office 365 enterprise screen…and click on forms.…Once open, select the form that you wish to share.…What I tend to do, is briefly scan the form…to make sure that it's the right one prior to sharing.…Once happy that it's the right form to share,…simply click on share to the top right of the screen.…If you would like to restrict the form…to people in your organization, simply click…on the drop down box and change this first option.…Otherwise, leave as is.…
At this particular point you are provided…with four options for sharing.…You can copy and paste a link into an external email…client, you can create a QR code, you can embed…code into a website, or you can email a link…from directly within Office 365.…You also have the option to share the form…as a template or to share the form to collaborate.…And this will mean that other Office 365 users…can contribute to building the form…and will also be able to view results.…And that is how we can easily share…an Office 365 form.…
Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Excel desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Excel Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Excel Online. For basic Excel guidance, please see Learning Excel 2016 or Excel 2016 Essential Training.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys