In this video, learn how to invite people to a workbook or send a link via email.
- [Instructor] As you continue working…on your workbook here in Excel, at some point…you'll likely want to share the contents with others,…maybe allow them to view what you're working…or even edit the contents, in effect, collaborating…with you on a file.…That's going to be the focus on this chapter,…and we're going to begin with sharing online in this movie.…We'll do it with our Landon Hotel revenue sheet…we've been building.…You can open up RH_Revenues0300 if you're catching up.…Alright, you may have noticed from the file tab…when you select up here in the top-left corner,…there's a share option down the left-hand side.…
Selecting that shows you some share options,…like sharing with people, requires you to save…to the Cloud before you can start choosing…how you're going to share.…You could email the file you're working on…as an attachment, present online.…You may see some other options here, like me,…depending what you have installed.…But there is a faster way.…Click the back button.…Instead, let's go to the stop right-hand corner…
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/24/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: sharing workbooks using online options.