Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing workbooks using online options, part of Office 365: Learning Excel.
- As you work away in your workbooks here…in Excel 2016, eventually, you'll likely want…to share your content with others.…Maybe to allow them to view it…or even collaborate on it, giving them access…to edit the contents.…These are the options we're going to look at…in the chapter, beginning with online options…for sharing.…We're going to it with our Landon Hotels Revenues sheet…we've been building, and if you've skipped to this movie,…need to get caught up, just open up RH_Revenues 0300…from the Chapter 3 folder of your exercise files.…
When we go to the File tab, you will notice…there is a Share option down here.…But there's a faster way to share online,…and that is to open up the Share pane…over here, in the top right-hand corner,…you'll see a Share tab.…Give it a click, and if you haven't already saved…your file to the Cloud, you'll be given an opportunity…with the Save to Cloud button.…Then the Share pane will show you who…you are sharing with, and whose accessing it.…So let's click Save to Cloud.…Now, you do need to be logged in.…
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/24/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: sharing workbooks using online options.