In this video, learn how to share the budget model to gather the input and feedback of others using Excel.
- [Narrator] Sometimes you may wish to share…your business budget model with colleagues…to get their feedback and input.…Now there are a number of ways to achieve this.…However, I like to upload files into OneDrive…and share from there.…I tend to avoid emailing workbooks…as this often results in multiple versions floating around,…and we want to avoid that.…If you'd like to follow along, have OneDrive open…and navigate to the folder that you wish to upload…your business budget model into.…To upload the business budget model,…simply click on upload at the top of the screen,…click on files, and then navigate to the folder…that contains the file that you wish to upload.…
In this case, I've already included mine on the desktop,…and if I double-click, the file will upload…in a matter of moments.…Once you can see the file in OneDrive,…click on the tick to the left of the file,…and then click on share at the top of the screen.…You'll notice that a dialogue box appears,…and there are a number of options here…that we can change if we want to adjust…
- Identify why it is a good idea to use Excel when creating a business budget.
- Examine the importance of revenue drivers when putting together a business budget.
- Recognize how to calculate staff costs when creating a business budget.
- Explore the elements of preparing a concise report.
- Break down the fundamentals of enhanced reporting.
- Determine the best ways to utilize efficient updates.