In this video, learn how to invite people to a workbook or send a link via email to give people access to your workbook in Excel, either to view or to edit, depending on the type of access you decide to offer.
- [Instructor] As you're working on your workbooks…here in Excel in Office 365…or perhaps once you're completed,…you may want to share the workbook with others.…There's a number of different ways to do this.…We're going to explore them in this chapter,…beginning in this movie with the most popular option.…That's sharing online.…When you share online, you send out an invitation…to people to access your workbook.…You give them a link, they open it up,…and you can all be editing the same workbook simultaneously.…
Let's see how it's done.…The first step is to make sure…that your workbook is saved online.…In other words, to the Cloud.…We're gonna work with a completed version…of our Red30 Projected Revenues workbook,…R30Revenues03_Final in the Chapter Three folder…of your Exercise Files, if you're catching up.…I wanna share this with people,…the easiest way is to go up to the Share button…up here in the top right hand corner.…Now, clicking this will give me access…to my Options for sharing and saving to the Cloud.…
You can see, because I'm in an organization…
- Explore efficient methods for adding functions and formulas.
- Format text, numbers, dates, and times.
- Save, share, and print your workbooks.
- Recognize how to freeze panes to control your view.
- Recall methods for protecting documents.