Don't email individual workbooks to your sales reps! Share a workbook with your team so they can collaborate with you in a single version.
- [Instructor] So, you've customized a template…and now you want your sales team to fill it out.…Here's how to do that.…I've got the 01_04 Share a workbook file open,…and that's in the Chapter One folder,…and what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna share this file…with the rest of the team, so I'll go over to the right…and click Share.…Then what I'll do is I will type in everyone's…email addresses and separate them with semicolons.…I have already copied those addresses…to the clipboard.…I'm just gonna paste them in here.…And, what's happening here is I'm allowing…these people to edit the file.…
That's exactly what I want.…I could choose View Only,…but I'm just gonna choose edit,…and I'll type in here,…Hi guys, please fill out your pipeline information.…Thanks, Dave.…Great.…Now I'll click Share.…So in order to share a file with other people…it needs to be in a central location, or on the cloud,…and when I say cloud, I mean OneDrive.…Right now I'm already signed in with…my OneDrive for Business account…for my company Northwind Traders.…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.