Sharing files created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is easier than ever thanks to the Share tab that now appears in these apps. In this movie, you will know how to use the share tab to send a file as an attachment and to save a file to the cloud to invite other to access it, either as read only, or to edit.
- [Voiceover] We're gonna dive a little deeper now…into how easy it is to share your documents,…spreadsheets, presentations with others.…And as you can see, I'm here in Word…working with our Best of Landon Hotel Guide document,…but you could be in Excel working on an Excel spreadsheet…or in PowerPoint working on a presentation,…and you decide it's time to share it with others.…There's a couple of different ways to share,…but it's all easily done by going to the Share tab…that appears in the top right corner…of each of the apps, give it a click.…
It opens up the Share pane.…If we want to collaborate with others,…allow them to see it or even edit the document,…we would have to save it to the Cloud first.…Same thing if we wanted to go down to the bottom…and get a sharing link that we could send out to people.…But we can also send as an attachment…the old fashioned way directly from this Share pane.…Let's click Send as Attachment…because there's a couple of options.…We can send people a copy attached to an email message…
- Recognize the changes to the user interface.
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to quickly format shapes.
- Cite how to quickly choose a chart type.
- Name the pane that opens up when a picture is added to a slide and describe what it does.
- Explain how to import your contacts, email, calendars, and more.