In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to share documents, and log into OneDrive to collaborate online with shared spreadsheets in Excel.
- [Instructor] I've signed into my companies Office 365…Exchange Account.…I can invite others to access this file in a few ways.…I can invite people right from the file itself…open on my desktop by clicking Share…on the top right hand side of the screen.…I can put in an email address, or click the Address Book…on the right hand side.…Now I need to decide…whether the user can only view the document…or can also edit it.…I can include a messages I want.…And then I can click Share.…But before I do that, I do want to show you…that right down in the bottom…is a green link, there is an option…to send this file as an attachment.…
I'm more interested on collaborating…so I'll click Share.…I need to save the file in my One Drive account.…Which is Microsoft's cloud storage service.…I'll click to upload it to One Drive.…It's going to get uploaded…and it will let me know when it's done.…From here, I have the option to invite more people…or I can close out of this pane by clicking the X…on the top right hand side.…I can also click File on the top left hand…
- Identify which option allows you to download all of your Google files at once.
- Explain what happens when you double-click the border on the right side of a column.
- List the formula that will copy the contents of one cell into the current cell.
- Identify the location where an excel file needs to be stored to work on it simultaneously with another user.