In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to share documents, and log into OneDrive to collaborate online with shared spreadsheets in Excel.
- [Instructor] I've signed into my companies Office 365…Exchange Account.…I can invite others to access this file in a few ways.…I can invite people right from the file itself…open on my desktop by clicking Share…on the top right hand side of the screen.…I can put in an email address, or click the Address Book…on the right hand side.…Now I need to decide…whether the user can only view the document…or can also edit it.…I can include a messages I want.…And then I can click Share.…But before I do that, I do want to show you…that right down in the bottom…is a green link, there is an option…to send this file as an attachment.…
I'm more interested on collaborating…so I'll click Share.…I need to save the file in my One Drive account.…Which is Microsoft's cloud storage service.…I'll click to upload it to One Drive.…It's going to get uploaded…and it will let me know when it's done.…From here, I have the option to invite more people…or I can close out of this pane by clicking the X…on the top right hand side.…I can also click File on the top left hand…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Converting Google Sheets to Excel format
- Working anywhere with Excel Online
- Working with sheets
- Creating an Excel table
- Applying conditional formatting
- Working with formulas
- Working with charts and sparklines
- Sharing files and collaborating with others
- Reviewing and tracking changes