Sharing your Word documents, Excel workbooks, and PowerPoint presentation files is easier than ever in Office 2016. In this movie, you will know how to share a file by sending it via email as a read only attachment directly from within the Office app, and how to share via the cloud to collaborate on a file with others.
- [Voiceover] Here in Office 2016,…sharing and collaborating on files is easier than ever.…Take a look at Excel and PowerPoint for example.…Here in Excel, in the top right corner is a Share tab.…As we move over to PowerPoint,…same thing in the same location.…In Word of course, there's also a Share tab…up here in the top right hand corner.…That's where we're going to work…and we're going to continue working…with our Press Release document.…You can open up Press Release 0106.…It's an older .doc file.…
Let's say we did want to share this with others,…maybe even collaborate on this file with others.…All we do is go up to that Share tab.…Every option possible appears on the Share pane.…If we want to collaborate with others,…in other words, have people working on the file…even simultaneously, we need to save it to the cloud.…That's why the first option we see here is to Save to Cloud.…But down below, if you just simply want to send it…via email to somebody as an attachment,…you don't have to flip over to Outlook, log in,…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.