- Understanding database-design concerns like large lists
- Converting data into tables
- Working with formulas
- Using slicers to facilitate table filtering
- Using the Form tool to build and view data
- Using data validation to restrict data entries
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Setting Up a Database in Excel 2013. In this course, I'll show you the best techniques for structuring data efficiently and coherently, how to display your data as a table for enhanced visual and content control, and how to use the Form feature for viewing data on a record by record basis. And I'll also show you the powerful Data Validation command, so you'll be assured that your data will be entered accurately and with speed, particularly with its powerful pick list technique.
So let's get started with Setting up a Database in Excel 2013.