Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting PivotTable print options, part of Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.
- In the previous movie I showed you how…to print a Pivot Table.…In this movie I will show you how…to set some print options that might be useful.…As my sample file, I will use the Set Options…Excel workbook and you can find that in the…chapter seven folder of the exercise files collection.…If you want to set options for your pivot table…click any cell within the pivot table, and then click…the analyze contextual tab and click the options button.…
That's in the pivot table group at the left side…of this tab of the ribbon.…There are a number of options that you can set here.…Those include layout and format, totals and filters,…display, and also printing.…Let's focus on the checkbox's available…on the printing tab.…There are three checkbox's available to you.…The first is whether or not to print the expand…and collapse buttons when they are displayed…on a pivot table.…
So for example, if you take a look at the left side…of the pivot table here for 2014,…you see that there is a collapse button.…It looks like a minus sign.…
- Identify how to format data for use in a PivotTable.
- Discover how to create a new PivotTable.
- Define how to connect to data sources.
- Evaluate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Identify how to create calculated fields.
- Summarize field data.
- Review PivotTable sorting.
- Review PivotTable filters.
- Discover how to work with Excel slicers.
- Recall how to format PivotTables with styles and formats.
- Assess how to build PivotCharts.
- Assess how to run macros.
- Evaluate how to create a PivotTable using the data model.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.