Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending workbooks as email attachments, part of Learn Excel 2016: The Basics.
- Another way to share your Excel file with others…is to send it via email, but you don't have to leave Excel,…open up your email program, start your email…to the people you want to share with…and then attach the file.…You can do it right from Excel.…That's what we're going to do with our…Landon Hotels - Revenue sheet here, RH_Revenues0300…If you need to get caught up, you'll find that…in the Chapter 3 folder of your exercise files.…Let's go up to the File tab and click there.…Next, we'll go down to Share,…because from here you'll see there is an email option,…and when we select Email, we see the different email options…over here on the right-hand side.…
Sending a link will only be available if you're working…with a file that you've saved to the Cloud,…which we did in the previous movie.…So, we could send a link directly from here.…It'd open up our email program…and allow us to send a link to people.…They would be able to click to access our file,…either to view or edit, that's up to us.…But the other options are to send it as an attachment.…
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks