When sending email messages in Outlook, you can attach files that receivers of your email can open at their end. Often, we create the message and forget to attach the file, but Outlook can help us to remember. In this movie, you will know how to view and use the attachment reminder that appears when you forget to attach a file to avoid sending messages without first attaching a file.
- [Voiceover] I have a question for you.…And I need you to be totally honest.…Have you ever sent out an email message that was supposed…to have an attachment and you forgot to attach the file?…That meant you had to go back and send a second email…saying here's the attachment, sorry, a little embarrassing.…Well there's another feature here in Outlook 2016 that…will help avoid that embarrassment.…Let's check it out by creating a new email message.…So click New Email, you can choose who you want to send…this to, I'm gonna send it to someone who's one of my…Contacts, there she is, Karen.…
The Subject, I'm gonna be sending out a press release…that I want her to review.…And I'm gonna type in something like,…please review…the attached file,…thanks, David.…Now, I forget to attach it and I click Send before…I realize I have not attached the file.…Look what happens, there's an attachment reminder…that pops up now, and down below it says,…you may have forgotten to attach a file because I used…the word attached here in my message.…
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to use the navigation pane to search a document.
- Name the tool that converts older versions of templates to new versions.
- Cite the tool that allows you to create charts quickly.
- Recall how to separate data from one column into two columns.
- Describe the features of Presenter view and explain when you would use it.
- Explain sneak peek and when you would use it.
- Cite the pane where you can get weather updates.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.