Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving and sharing, part of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack in Depth.
- View Offline
…Saving and sharing your workbooks.…So you've created a document library to share your workbooks.…Or you're going to use the default.…This is very easy.…I have Excel open here.…This is the workbook that we created over in Power Pivot.…So, I'm going to save this to SharePoint.…File < Save as, and you notice SharePoint is here.…Now, I've already saved some information, so…it's already noted up in here, but I'm going to click Browse.…SharePoint came up, and…I'm into workbooks which is the last place that I created and saved something.…
But I'm going to click this link, and it will take me into Document Library,…if I expand it a little, so you can see it a little cleaner.…Now, I'm going to locate where I want to save it.…And let's save it into Work Books, which is the Document Library I just created.…So, I double-click that, and I'll say I can save it as Book1, call Save.…If you look down at the bottom, you see the little uploading.…Now let's see if it worked.…So we'll go over to site contents and we'll locate workbooks.…
- Working with data sources and data views in SQL
- Understanding the star and snowflake database schemas
- Working with the SQL 2012 semantic model (aka tabular mode)
- Using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Using Excel Web Parts to connect to spreadsheets
- Building dashboards with key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports
- Understanding the Microsoft data-mining process
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. The Traditional Multidimensional Model
2. The New Tabular Model
3. Basic Power Pivot
4. SharePoint Excel Services
5. Basic PerformancePoint
6. SharePoint Visio Services
7. Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.