Learn how to use the Save As command to save a file in .pdf file format. Author Jen McBee also reviews other file formats that can be accessed through the Save As command, such as save a workbook, so that users who have earlier versions of Excel can open
- [Narrator] We often need to share our workbooks…with others who may or may not have Excel.…Or maybe they just need to see a read only copy…of the workbook since they won't be making any changes.…Converting a document from an Excel workbook to a PDF file…is probably something you're going to encounter…on the MOS exam.…So we'll go through the steps…of converting a document to a PDF file…so you'll be comfortable with the process.…When you're saving a file in a different format…there are three different formats that you can choose from…that are the mostly used:…PDF files, CSV files, and text files.…
Notice the MOS logo next to PDF because this is the one…that you're probably going to encounter on the MOS exam and…this is the one that we're going to focus on in this video.…I have 02_04_ exercise file open so let's tackle this topic.…This is our workbook that has the Team Sales for 2016…and Team Sales for 2015 along with a Total Combined Sales.…Let's focus on the Team Sales 2016 worksheet.…And let's convert just this worksheet into a PDF document.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.