Whether you are organizing an event or want to send an emailing campaign out, you need to communicate with the people working in your target market segment. In this video, the instructor focuses on the analysis of that communication process which influences every metric you need to be following down the line.
- [Instructor] Whether you're organizing an event…or want to send an emailing campaign out,…you need to communicate with the people working…in your target market segment.…In this video, we'll be focusing on the analysis…of that communication process which influences every metric…you'll be following down the line.…Let's go to the audience tab of the exercise file.…The starting point here is our contact database.…Those are all the people working in companies…that are right in our target market segment.…
In our example here, we have 5,000 of them.…When organizing events, for example,…or sending emailing campaigns,…you'll be sending quite a few emails to your audience…whether that's in the form of invitations,…newsletters, or any other type of email communication.…Now there's usually a significant difference…between your total potential audience,…the people in your database,…and the people who actually be receiving your emails.…By analyzing each bit of difference between the two,…we'll gain better control over…the overall delivery of our communications.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time