Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing a PivotTable, part of Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.
- Pivot tables work best online.…When you are working with a pivot table on your computer,…you can rearrange your data dynamically.…That said, if you find an arrangement…that explains a point particularly well,…you can print a paper copy.…In this movie, I will show you how to print…a pivot table in Excel.…And as my sample file,…I will use the Printing Excel workbook.…You can find that in the chapter seven folder…of your exercise files collection.…
If you want to print a pivot table…and nothing else on the worksheet,…then you can select the pivot table…and define it as a print area.…To do that, click any cell in the body of the pivot table…and then on the Analyze contextual tab of the ribbon,…point to Select, click the button,…and then click Entire Pivot Table.…So what you've done is selected the entire pivot table.…
Now you can define it as a print area.…To do that, go to the Page Layout tab of the ribbon,…click the Print Area button…and then click Set Print Area.…And when you click away from the pivot table,…you can see that it now has an outline around it.…
- Identify how to format data for use in a PivotTable.
- Discover how to create a new PivotTable.
- Define how to connect to data sources.
- Evaluate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Identify how to create calculated fields.
- Summarize field data.
- Review PivotTable sorting.
- Review PivotTable filters.
- Discover how to work with Excel slicers.
- Recall how to format PivotTables with styles and formats.
- Assess how to build PivotCharts.
- Assess how to run macros.
- Evaluate how to create a PivotTable using the data model.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.