Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing a PivotChart, part of Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.
- When you're ready to print an Excel 2016 PivotChart,…you can use the same skills you've used…to print regular charts.…In this lesson, I'll review some of the things you can do…to make printing your PivotChart go smoothly.…My sample file is the print chart Excel workbook…and you can find that in the chapter seven folder…of your exercise files collection.…There are two scenarios for printing a PivotChart.…The first is if the PivotChart is part of a worksheet,…and the second is if it's on its own chart sheet.…
If the PivotChart is part of a worksheet, as it is here,…on sheet two, then you can click the PivotChart…and press Control+P.…On the print page or the backstage view,…you can see in print preview that the chart appears…and also in the settings area that…it is set to print selected chart.…And in fact if you click the print selected…or the print area down arrow, you can see…that it's the only possible selection.…
So, click your PivotChart and then press Control+P…and go to the settings area and you can change…
- Formatting data for use in a PivotTable
- Creating a new PivotTable
- Connecting to data sources
- Consolidating data from multiple data sources
- Creating calculated fields
- Summarizing field data
- Sorting and filtering PivotTables
- Working with Excel slicers
- Formatting PivotTables with styles and formats
- Applying conditional formats
- Creating PivotCharts
- Printing PivotTables
- Running macros
- Creating a PivotTable using the data model
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.