Learn how to print selected worksheets or the entire workbook. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to print titles on each page of a multipage documents, select a print area, print gridlines, and use scaling options, all of which may be covered on the Excel
- [Instructor] I always remind students…to use the print preview tool before they click…that print button.…I'm guilty of printing several, okay,…dozens of pages just because I forgot to view my document…in print preview before I printed it.…Did you know that you have the option…to change margin settings and page orientation…before you hit that print button?…In this video, we're going to take a close look…at print preview.…I'm going to use a document with dozens of rows,…so that you can see how we can make sure the first time…that the document's going to print correctly.…
I'll also show you how to print the grid lines…on a document and how to set a print area.…I have the 0 two 0 two file opened.…Let's tackle this topic.…First of all, I'd like to see how many records we have…in this document.…I'm going to show you a really cool keyboard shortcut.…I'm going to click in A18,…which is where my first record is.…By using control, shift, and my down arrow on my keyboard,…I can quickly select all of the records in the document.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.