Learn how to set up security and access controls, and how to share a workbook directly from OneDrive.
- [Instructor] Excel Online permissions…and workbook sharing can be managed…from directly within OneDrive, did you know that?…Let's go ahead and create a new Excel Online workbook…by clicking on New blank workbook.…Once Excel Online is open,…let's go and include some dummy text.…In this case, I'm just going to include some text that says,…This workbook has been created to demonstrate…how to create permissions…and share a workbook within OneDrive.…Now let's go ahead and save the file…by selecting File, Save As,…and then save a copy online.…
I'm going to change the default file name to MyFileName.…If you like, you can change the folder…that the file is saved to, otherwise, just click on Save…and this file will be saved to the default OneDrive folder.…At this point, let's jump into OneDrive,…and you'll notice that the file that we created…appears in our list, and it was modified a few seconds ago,…so we know that we have the correct file.…Now let's go and click on the tick…to the left-hand side of the file,…and now we want to share it by clicking on Share…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.