Create a PivotChart based on data from an Excel PivotTable. Learn about Axis (Category) fields, Legend (series) fields, and slicers.
- [Narrator] Once your sales data is in a Pivot Table,…you'll want to take things to the next level…and really visualize the data with a chart.…I've got the 04-06 Pivot Charts file open…that's in the chapter four folder.…Now, I'm gonna just click anywhere inside this Pivot Table,…and then I'll go to the insert tab,…and I'll choose recommended charts.…And there are many chart types available.…There's column, there's line, pie and bar.…I'm gonna choose column, and if you want to,…you can hover over this image and get a larger view of it.…
And that looks pretty good, I got a good breakdown there…of my sales rep, and each of their sales.…So, I'm gonna go ahead and click okay.…And here we have a chart.…And actually it's called a Pivot Chart.…And the Pivot Chart is then based on this Pivot Table,…and it visualizes the data in that Pivot Table.…Now what it did is it put these sales reps,…which are the condition to break down the total buy,…and it arranged them horizontally…on this horizontal axis, here, or the x-axis…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.