Join Chris Dutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Part 1: Conclusion, part of Excel PivotTables Part 1: Mastering PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- [Instructor] All right!…Congratulations on completing Part One of the course.…Hopefully you've come away with a solid understanding…of when, why, and how to use pivot tables…and pivot charts in Excel.…But remember that the journey doesn't end here.…We'll take all of the tools and techniques…that we mastered in Part One, and apply them to 10 unique,…brand-new data sets in Part Two: Real-World Case Studies.…Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next section.…
- Establishing a layer convention and property filters
- Structuring your source data
- How PivotTables actually work
- Number formatting and conditional formatting
- Sorting and grouping options
- Troubleshooting incorrect sorting
- Value summarization and value calculation modes
- Inserting calculated items
- Visualizing data with PivotCharts
- Designing interactive dashboards
Skill Level Intermediate
Part 1: Introduction1m 8s
1. Getting Started
Getting to know IMDb2m 21s
2. PivotTable 101
3. PivotTable Formatting
4. Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
5. Calculated Values, Fields, and Items
6. Visualizing Data with PivotCharts
7. Wrapping Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.