Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Page Layout view and commands, part of Excel Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365).
- [Instructor] Excel's printing capability…is quite extensive and there are lots of options.…It can be a little confusing at times, however,…because we're gonna be seeing similar terms…located at different parts of the screen,…and certain features that you can get to…in a variety of different ways.…If you've never printed before,…the first thought might be, well,…I've heard about Print File tab, right?…File, Print?…Sounds right.…Well, you get a Print Preview, and that's good.…You might be a little surprised…as you look at the bottom of the screen,…you should always do this, 52 pages.…That seems like a lot.…
You can scroll up and down the list if you wish.…Sometimes if it's large it might take a while…to get through this, but what could surprise you…in this case here is, it looks as if Excel…is gonna pick up maybe the left side of the screen,…then the right side, and this is still going on,…it's only like halfway through here, 25 pages,…where are we here, 30 pages?…Excel is trying to print everything.…You probably didn't mean that.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.