Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training
Learn how to access and edit your Office docs on the go with author Jess Stratton. In this course, she shows you how to start using the rich features of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your iPad and iPhone. She explores the shared common interface conventions, and then dives into the unique features of each app. Learn how to format text and insert images and tables in Word, manipulate rows and columns and enter formulas in Excel, and add slides, pictures, and speaker notes to your PowerPoint presentations. In the last chapter, Jess covers collaboration tips: sharing your files, including with Dropbox integration, and working with tracked changes.
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training. Office for iPad brings the feature rich capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint all into your iPad to take your office on the go. I'll take you through the essential functions of each of the individual apps, but I'm gonna first start by showing you how to install the apps and then we'll explore some common features that they share. I'll take you through features of Word, such as working with images and tables.
I'll then move on to Excel and show you how to manipulate columns and rows, insert charts and work with formulas. After that comes PowerPoint and I'll take you through adding slides, working with pictures and inserting speaker notes. Finally, I'll show you how to collaborate on files including sharing documents and viewing comments. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
Outlook for iOS and Android First Look6,589 Views
Migrating from Google Apps to Office 20137,140 Views
Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training9,787 Views
Up and Running with Internet Explorer9,659 Views
Mobile for Business: Using Productivity Apps22,250 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,257,122 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training867,592 Views
iOS 8: iPhone and iPad Essential Training346,909 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,408,723 Views
Deke's Techniques1,562,669 Views