- View Offline
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training. Office for iPad brings the feature rich capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint all into your iPad to take your office on the go. I'll take you through the essential functions of each of the individual apps, but I'm gonna first start by showing you how to install the apps and then we'll explore some common features that they share. I'll take you through features of Word, such as working with images and tables.
I'll then move on to Excel and show you how to manipulate columns and rows, insert charts and work with formulas. After that comes PowerPoint and I'll take you through adding slides, working with pictures and inserting speaker notes. Finally, I'll show you how to collaborate on files including sharing documents and viewing comments. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.