- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training. Office for iPad brings the feature rich capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint all into your iPad to take your office on the go. I'll take you through the essential functions of each of the individual apps, but I'm gonna first start by showing you how to install the apps and then we'll explore some common features that they share. I'll take you through features of Word, such as working with images and tables.
I'll then move on to Excel and show you how to manipulate columns and rows, insert charts and work with formulas. After that comes PowerPoint and I'll take you through adding slides, working with pictures and inserting speaker notes. Finally, I'll show you how to collaborate on files including sharing documents and viewing comments. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 11/07/2014. What changed?
A: We added new movies and updated existing ones to include the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone as well as discuss Dropbox integration. While most of the course was filmed on an iPad, the apps work very similarly on both the iPad and iPhone. Also check out the Office for iPhone First Look course to explore which editing features are available to all users and which require an Office 365 subscription.
1. Word for iPad
2. Excel for iPad
3. PowerPoint for iPad
4. Outlook for iPad
4. Collaborating with Office for iPad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.