Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Multiple key sorting
- Single and multiple column numeric filters
- Creating a top-ten list with values or percentages
- Setting up subtotals
- Creating multiple-field criteria filters
- Creating unique lists from repeating field data
- Using the Remove Duplicates command
- Finding duplicate data with specialized arrays
- Counting the number of unique items in a list
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Working with the database functions such as DSUM and DMAX
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Upon completion of this course you may want to check out additional courses available at lynda.com. For related courses there is Setting Up a Database in Excel and also Cleaning Up your Excel data. For a review of basic Excel functions, take a look at Excel 2010 Essentials. And if you want to become a more proficient user of this powerful software, check out the Excel 2010 Power Shortcuts course. And check back from time-to-time for additional courses add to this series.
Thank you for watching.