Join Joshua Rischin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel: Creating Business Budgets.
- [Josh] As the amount of Excel features continue…to expand, businesses are experiencing greater value…from using Excel for developing…and maintaining their budgets.…Before you get started on developing your business budget,…take the time to understand the budgeting parameters,…such as the expense types and the products you will sell.…This allows you to seamlessly build…a reliable business budget, one that is future proofed…for the changes that you will encounter…as your business evolves.…I hope this course has equipped you…with the knowledge needed to craft a sustainable…business budget model.…
And finally, I encourage you to connect with me on LinkedIn…and let me know what you thought about the course.…Thanks for watching.…
- Identify why it is a good idea to use Excel when creating a business budget.
- Examine the importance of revenue drivers when putting together a business budget.
- Recognize how to calculate staff costs when creating a business budget.
- Explore the elements of preparing a concise report.
- Break down the fundamentals of enhanced reporting.
- Determine the best ways to utilize efficient updates.