Join Michael McDonald for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel for Corporate Finance Professionals.
- [Narrator] Thanks for joining me on our journey…to learn how corporate finance professionals…use modern tools and techniques of business…through Excel.…In this course,…we've talked about three primary tools…of corporate finance,…project selection, capital structure,…and operational budgeting.…Moving forward,…as you continue to develop professionally,…keep practicing with these techniques…and using tools like Excel.…Make sure that you continue to learn…new techniques that are becoming cutting-edge…with an industry,…like variance analysis and ratio analysis.…
They'll help to keep your skills…modern and up-to-date.…And of course,…keep an eye out for other relevant courses…on these topics and many more,…right here on Linkedin Learning.…Thanks so much.…
- Capital budgeting in Excel
- Using Excel in project selection
- Analyzing capital structure using Excel
- Estimating weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- Applying Excel to operational budgeting
- Cash flow budgeting
- Stress test tools for budgets
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2016: Power Query (Get & Transform)with Oz du Soleil1h 49m Intermediate
Excel: Analyzing and Visualizing Cash Flowswith Curt Frye1h 16m Intermediate
1. Critical Tasks in Corporate Finance
2. Project Selection in Excel
3. WACC and Capital Structure in Excel
4. Operational Budgeting in Excel
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.