Join Joshua Rischin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Excel Online.
- [Josh] Thank you for watching Learning Excel Online.…What you have learned is just the start…of Excel Online's powerful features.…Excel Online regularly releases new feature updates,…so the one resource I recommend is Microsoft's…Office Insider program.…By joining the Microsoft Office Insider program,…you can be part of this collaborative community.…Thanks again for watching Learning Excel Online.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.