Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2016: Conditional Formatting in Depth.
- [Taylor] After viewing this course you might want…to explore other Excel offerings at this site…where you'll see an ever-growing list…of courses available.…You might want to check out my Excel 2016 courses…on essential training, charts, advanced formulas…and functions, and quite a few others.…Revisit this site often, for there will be additional…courses coming up.…Thank you for watching.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Conditional formatting based on content
- Formatting based on formulas
- Using data bars to display length or volume
- Using color scales to display relative differences
- Highlighting PivotTable results
- Applying banded rows