Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2016: Conditional Formatting in Depth.
- [Taylor] After viewing this course you might want…to explore other Excel offerings at this site…where you'll see an ever-growing list…of courses available.…You might want to check out my Excel 2016 courses…on essential training, charts, advanced formulas…and functions, and quite a few others.…Revisit this site often, for there will be additional…courses coming up.…Thank you for watching.…
- Conditional formatting based on content
- Formatting based on formulas
- Using data bars to display length or volume
- Using color scales to display relative differences
- Highlighting PivotTable results
- Applying banded rows