Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Google Sheets to Excel.
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you learned how to get the most out of Excel.…If you want to learn more, I highly recommend…Excel 2016: Tips and Tricks with Dennis Taylor.…You can also watch Excel Quick Tips, and Excel Tips Weekly.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on Twitter @NerdGirlJess,…I'd love to hear from you.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Converting Google Sheets to Excel format
- Working anywhere with Excel Online
- Working with sheets
- Creating an Excel table
- Applying conditional formatting
- Working with formulas
- Working with charts and sparklines
- Sharing files and collaborating with others
- Reviewing and tracking changes