Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2016: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
- [Dennis] Thank you for watching this course.…If you've had difficulty with certain basic features…of Excel, you might want to check out my course…Excel 2016 Essential Training.…If you'd like to learn more about Excel,…you can look at my other Excel courses…on formulas and functions, charts, and Excel Tips Weekly,…where a new tip is released every Tuesday, and many others.…Numerous other Excel courses are available there,…and new ones are being added each month.…Thank you for watching.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with different worksheets together
- Copying and moving worksheets within a workbook
- Linking formulas across multiple workbooks
- Changing tab colors and renaming sheets
- Copying, moving, and inserting data on different sheets
- Working with multiple workbooks
- Navigating workbooks
- Getting data from other sheets with 3D formulas