Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Office 2013 to Office 2016.
- [Voiceover] Congratulations, you've reached the end.…You should now be feeling more confident…about making the decision…to migrate to Microsoft's latest version…of their Office suite.…Now if you feel like you need to know more…about the individual programs,…check out Lynda dot com for more.…You could start with my course,…Office 2016 and Office 365 New Features…to learn even more about what's new…or enhanced in Office 2016.…Then you might consider moving on to more focused…courses on each of the apps depending what you use most.…You'll find plenty of Office 2016 courses…on Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access and more.…
All included in your Lynda dot com membership.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I hope to see you again soon in another course…here at Lynda dot com.…
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Forecasting in Excel
- Visualizing data with 3D maps
- Using PowerPoint Designer
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Decluttering your Outlook inbox
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.