Closing remarks and next steps.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Well, congratulations, you've reached the end.…You should now be feeling more confident…about making the decision to migrate…to Microsoft Office 2016.…Now, if you feel like you need to know more…about the individual programs, check out lynda.com for more.…You could start with my course,…Office 2016 and Office 365 New Features,…to learn even more about what's new…or enhanced in Office 2016.…Then you might consider moving on to more focused courses…on each of the apps, depending on what you use most.…
You'll find plenty of Office 2016 courses on Word, Excel,…PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and more,…all included in your lynda.com membership.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching…and I hope to see you again soon…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- Understanding user interface differences
- Working in Compatibility mode
- Opening and editing PDFs in Word 2016
- Using templates and images
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks in Excel 2016
- Exploring PowerPoint themes, transitions, and animations
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars into Outlook 2016
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.