Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel for Mac 2016: Macros.
- [Dennis] If you've found this course beneficial…and want to know more about Visual Basic,…the language of macros,…check out our other BBA courses available…in the lynda.com library.…And you might also want to check out some of my other…2016 For The Mac courses, tips and tricks,…advanced formulas and functions,…charts, and formatting.…Check back often,…as new courses are being added frequently.…Thank you for watching.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with existing macros
- Creating macros with the recording process
- Viewing and modifying VBA code
- Running a macro from the Developer or View tabs
- Running a macro from a keystroke shortcut
- Running a macro from an object or picture
- Creating and updating the Personal macro workbook
- Recording a formatting macro
- Expanding a macro with an IF statement
- Creating interactive macros
- Stepping through macros