Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.
- Thanks again for working through…Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.…I hope you've gotten a lot out of the course…and that you can use pivot tables effectively…in your own organization.…Before I go, I wanted to give you a few further resources…that you can use to find out more about pivot tables…and other aspects of Excel.…First, in case you need to review any skills…covered in this course,…you can turn to Excel 2016 Essential Training…by Dennis Taylor.…
Second, if you want to have an overview…of what's new in Office 2016 and Office 365,…then I highly recommend David Rivers' course…Office 2016 and Office 365 New Features.…Finally, if you want to do more advanced work…with the data model…and you have access to either…the Excel Pivot Power add-in…or Office 2016 Professional Plus,…then you should take a look at David Rivers' course…Data Modeling with Excel Power Pivot.…
Power Pivot expands on the data model work…that I did in this course…and allows you to work with larger…and more complicated data sets.…So, again, thank you for working through…
- Identify how to format data for use in a PivotTable.
- Discover how to create a new PivotTable.
- Define how to connect to data sources.
- Evaluate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Identify how to create calculated fields.
- Summarize field data.
- Review PivotTable sorting.
- Review PivotTable filters.
- Discover how to work with Excel slicers.
- Recall how to format PivotTables with styles and formats.
- Assess how to build PivotCharts.
- Assess how to run macros.
- Evaluate how to create a PivotTable using the data model.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.