Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Excel 2016.
- Well congratulations, you've reached the end…of up and running with Excel 2016.…You should now be feeling comfortable…creating your own spreadsheets…and performing some basic calculations…and formatting with this powerful spreadsheet program.…Now if you feel like you're ready…to take things to the next level with Excel,…lynda.com has you covered.…Check out Excel 2016 Essential Training…or Office 365 Excel Essential Training…Both from Dennis Taylor.…At over eight and a half hours in length,…either course will take you way past…just up and running with Excel,…diving deeply into many more of the powerful…features and functions of Excel 2016.…
And stay tuned to lynda.com for more advanced…Excel 2016 courses on the way.…To get you up to speed with advanced…formulas and functions, charts and graphs,…pivot tables, and more.…This is David River saying thanks for watching.…I hope to see you again soon…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks2m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.