Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learn Excel.
- Well, congratulations, you've reached the end…of Office 365 for Mac, Up and Running with Excel.…You should now be feeling comfortable…creating your own spreadsheets and performing…some basic calculations and formatting…with this powerful spreadsheet program.…And if you feel like you're ready to take things…to the next level with Excel on the Mac,…Lynda.com has you covered.…Check out Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training…or Office 365 for Mac, Excel essential training,…both from Curt Frye.…At almost six and a half hours in length,…either course will take you way past…Up and Running with Excel, diving deeply into many,…many more of the powerful features and functions…of Excel for Mac 2016.…
And stay tuned to Lynda.com for more advanced…Excel for Mac 2016 courses on the way…to get you up to speed with advanced formulas and functions,…charts and graphs, pivot tables, and a whole lot more.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching.…I hope to see you again soon in another course…here at Lynda.com.…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.