Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365: Learning Excel.
- Well, congratulations, you've reached the end…of "Office 365: Up and Running with Excel."…You should now be feeling comfortable…creating your own spreadsheets and performing…some of the basic calculations and formatting…with this powerful spreadsheet program.…Now if you feel like you're ready…to take things to the next level with Excel,…lynda.com has you covered.…Check out "Excel 2016 Essential Training" or…"Office 365: Excel Essential Training,"…both from Dennis Taylor.…At over 8-1/2 hours in length, either course will take you…way past "Up and Running with Excel,"…diving deeply into many more of the powerful features…and functions of Excel 2016.…
And stay tuned to lynda.com for more advanced…Excel 2016 courses on the way,…to get you up to speed with advanced formulas and functions,…charts and graphs, pivot tables, and more.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching.…I do hope to see you again soon,…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/24/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: sharing workbooks using online options.