Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training.
- View Offline
- I hope you enjoyed Office for iPad and iPhone…Essential Training, and now feel confident to tackle…large-scale office projects right from your tablet.…I suggest following up with courses on Office 365,…or even the desktop versions of Microsoft Office.…If you're doing presentations, we also have courses…on how you can put your best foot forward…when you're presenting.…My name is Jess Stratton.…If you have any questions, you can find me on Twitter,…on @nerdgirljess.…
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad
2. Excel for iPad
3. PowerPoint for iPad
4. Outlook for iPad
4. Collaborating with Office for iPad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.