Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Essential Training.
…So, where do we go from here?…I suggest you look at your personal situation and that situation as it…applies to the business situation or the company situation you're in.…If you don't know where to start, please start a personal business intelligence.…It is the area of the greatest growth.…Also everything you learn in personal business…intelligence will apply when you move over to team business intelligence.…And if you ever go to enterprise business intelligence,…all the skills from personal and team work also in enterprise.…Thanks a lot for joining me in Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack in Depth…
- Working with data sources and data views in SQL
- Understanding the star and snowflake database schemas
- Working with the SQL 2012 semantic model (aka tabular mode)
- Using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Using Excel Web Parts to connect to spreadsheets
- Building dashboards with key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports
- Understanding the Microsoft data-mining process
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 35s Intermediate
1. The Traditional Multidimensional Model
2. The New Tabular Model
3. Basic Power Pivot
4. SharePoint Excel Services
5. Basic PerformancePoint
6. SharePoint Visio Services
7. Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.