Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2013: Working with Dates and Times.
…After viewing this course, you might want to explore other Excel offerings…available at lynda.com, where you'll see an ever growing list of courses available.…You might want to check out my Excel 2013 courses on…essential training, charts, advanced formulas and…functions and quite a few others.…Revisit this site often, there will be additional courses coming up.…Thank you for watching.…
- Understanding how Excel records and stores dates and times
- Looking at standard date and time entry options and acceptable alternatives
- Using the TODAY and NOW functions
- Customizing date formats
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Formatting time for hours over 24
- Calculating differences across dates and times
- Calculating the day of the week
- Working with holidays
- Validating dates
- Converting formatted dates to usable data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Excel Date and Time Systems
2. Creating Date and Time Entries
Instant date and time entry1m 28s
3. Date and Time Formatting
4. Date and Time Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates and Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.